Welcome to the Nottingham's Digital Photo blog. Photography assignments and student work is highlighted here. Students will also find
photography tips, helpful links, and other important information related to the class.

Hockney/Cubism Student Work


The subject in my Hockney collage is Michael, he is a sophomore here. I chose him because I think he has really interesting coloring (he's Greek, so he has dark coloring), and he is a very obedient model. Personality wise he is incredibly down to earth, and has a great sense of humor. 




My project is about me. I am going to be in this project. It's about my actions and how i have fun. I like to have fun. Fun is good. it's also about my fashion.



The person in my image is Hannah . She is in 10th grade and I have known her for ten years. She is on the swim team. She lives down the street from me with her parents and dog. She is a very good friend and I'm glad she agreed to be my model.



The person in my  collage is a friend of mine. she agreed to do this product on the condition that I would not maker her look bad . She is also very nice and has nice qualities. Her name is chloe and she is a freshman . I took her picture in mrs FERLENDAS ART CLASS ROOM!!!